Mandel & Mandel
Mandel & Mandel
A Family Tradition Of Professionalism and Service

Getting Workers’ Compensation After A Job Injury

Getting hurt on the job can happen gradually or all at once. Either way, the wage loss and medical bills can leave you in a difficult spot if your employer resists paying workers’ compensation benefits.

At Mandel & Mandel, we offer strong legal representation for people who suffer job-related injury or illness. We can help you pursue the workers’ comp or other compensation that is proper for your situation.

Call 973-376-3888 to discuss your unique circumstances. From our office in Millburn, we serve clients throughout northern New Jersey.

What Type of Work Injury Did You Suffer?

Work injuries can occur anywhere, from industrial settings to schools, hospitals and offices. Our attorneys are effective in handling work comp issues involving a broad range of injuries. This includes:

  • Falls — On construction sites and in many other jobs, falls are one of the most common types of work injury. We will help you assert your right to receive appropriate compensation.
  • Repetitive stress injuries — The more formal term is repetitive strain injury (RSI). These injuries affect not only office workers facing carpal tunnel issues, but also workers in health care, warehouses and other settings requiring frequent lifting.
  • Third-party claims — When an injury is work-related, generally your financial recovery is limited to workers’ compensation benefits. In some cases, however, it is possible to bring a personal injury lawsuit against a third party, such as the manufacturer of a defective tool.

Don’t Try To Do This On Your Own

Employers and insurance companies often try to put up roadblocks to your getting compensation, such as by claiming your injury was due to a pre-existing condition.

It’s difficult to challenge these kinds of tactics on your own. But we can use our litigation skills to do so on your behalf and demand the benefits that the law allows.

Get The Help You Need

Call our office to arrange a confidential consultation with an experienced lawyer. Or, if you prefer, complete the brief online form.

Contact Mandel & Mandel