Mandel & Mandel
Mandel & Mandel
A Family Tradition Of Professionalism and Service

Strong Personal Injury Attorney

A serious injury can affect your life in so many ways. Indeed, medical bills, lost income and other issues can affect the entire family.

At Mandel & Mandel, our respected law firm provides strong legal advocacy for people injured by others’ negligence and wrongdoing. We can help you pursue proper compensation in a personal injury action.

Call 973-376-3888 for an initial consultation about your specific situation. From our office in Millburn, our attorneys serve clients throughout northern New Jersey.

How Were You Injured?

We handle a range of personal injury cases, using our litigation skills to protect our clients’ rights and interests. Our practice includes:

  • Motor vehicle accidents — A car accident, motorcycle crash or truck wreck can have devastating consequences. Many of these accidents are caused by negligent conduct such as distracted or drunken driving. We will help you hold the responsible parties accountable.
  • Dangerous property conditions — Property owners and managers have certain responsibilities to keep property safe. If you were injured in a slip-and-fall or in some other way by a dangerous property condition, you may have a cause of action for compensation.
  • Animal attacks — Dog bites harm many people every year and can be especially harmful to children. We will explain what compensation may be available from homeowners insurance or other sources.
  • Work accidents — If you were injured on the job, we can advise you on eligibility for a workers’ comp claim. In some cases, it may also be possible to bring legal action against a third party such as the manufacturer of a defective tool.

No matter what happened, we will protect your rights vigorously and work for maximum compensation for your injuries. Our extensive litigation experience allows us to be effective in dealing with insurance companies and other parties to get results.

Take Action

Call our office to arrange a meeting with an experienced lawyer or complete the brief online form.

Contact Mandel & Mandel